Mitas is releasing the Powerpull tyre for Europe
Prague, April 28, 2016 – The special tractor pulling tyre Mitas Powerpull has been released for sale in Europe. After several months of in-house development and extensive testing, Mitas 30.5L32 148A8 Powerpull is available for pulling teams. It is manufactured as a slick tyre without a tread pattern, allowing the competitor to create the winning tread design of their choice. Manufacturing of Mitas Powerpull 30.5L-32 is based on a process similar to that of Mitas’ high-horsepower tractor tyres. This will guarantee endurance and durability.
“The big advantage of Mitas Powerpull is the fact that it is sold as a slick tyre, allowing a custom cut according to the competitor’s specification,” said Andrew Mabin, Mitas’ sales and marketing director. “To ensure being one of the first competitors to put on a new set of Mitas Powerpull tyres, I would encourage pullers to contact their cutter and put their name on the list.”
Important specifications of Mitas Powerpull:
- Tyres are matched in pairs at the factory to a circumference tolerance of approximately 1.2 centimetres and are sold in matched pairs.
- When the tyres are matched at the factory, they are inflated to 0,8 bar and the circumference measured.
- The average circumference of this production run at 0,8 bar is 5,273 metres.
During the final stage of development, Mitas took advantage of first-hand feedback on Mitas Powerpull's design from several pullers and pulling teams in Europe and North America. These are a few examples of the impressive results Mitas Powerpull has achieved in competitions (in North America & Europe):
- Heart of Illinois State Fair, 2015: 1st place (Modified)
- Enderle Pulloff, 2015: 2nd place (Super Stock Diesel)
- NTPA Winter Nationals, 2016: 1st place/Friday (Super Stock Diesel)
- NTPA Winter Nationals, 2016: 2nd place/Saturday (Super Stock Diesel)
- National Farm Machinery Show, 2016: 2nd place (Super Stock Diesel)
- European Superpull, Rotterdam, 2016: 5th place (Superstock)
Mitas actively supports tractor-pulling events. In Europe, Mitas is the official partner of the European Tractor Pulling Committee (ETPC), supporting all Eurocup pulls. Mitas has recently prolonged its sponsorship agreement with ETPC for the Eurocup 2016 season.